And we finally have a wind indicator!

When we did the sea trials before buying sv Ocean Wolf the wind indicator instruments were not working. It appeared that the masthead unit had been removed and it looked like the previous skipper had been doing without it for a long time. Being another clue that he probably only motored most of the time. Finding a new masthead unit that was compatible with the generation of our B & G instruments and with the proper cable length was not easy, but Google nerd and by now Palma business directory Susana of course found one. The next challenge was to connect the cables, but also that we managed. And so now we finally can see what the wind is doing a bit more accurately than sniffing.

One thought on “And we finally have a wind indicator!”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *